Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Ball At Dagger Hall

Tonight is the big shindig that Denise and I have been working on for a month. I am completely broke so it should be a good one. All the Dukes and Duchesses of the Valley will be there. The Royal Dog (Camo) will be in attendance. This will be some party with glitzy furnishings, food that I can't pronounce much less eat, Hors de'vores of teeny tiny things on silver trays and enough liquor to float an army.
Intrigue? you got it. Spies, crooked lawyers and bankers, sultry women, nuclear scientists, academia, nouveau Rich billionaires, secret messages and international business deals.
There will probably be at least one murder before it is over.
Should be a hell of a party.

2 comments:

Main Line Sportsman said...

My invite musta been lost in the mail....Merry Christmas

Phillip said...

Sounds like my kind of party... the kind someone else is paying for! Bring on the drinks and tiny snacky things!